Sunday, March 23, 2014

I Haven't Quit Knitting (I promise)

I got a phone call from my father-in-law this evening. He was concerned about the lack of blog postings over the last few weeks. I know it's been awhile, and I am sorry. The knitting still goes on, and I'm still loving it, but it has been difficult to much of anything lately due to the nausea that comes along with pregnancy.

So, I will try very hard to keep up with the postings in between trips to the bathroom and my naps. Thank you for the concern, that means a lot.

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Try saltine crackers. Next to your bed. When you first wake up. Before you get out of bed. One at a time. Dissolved on your tongue. Before drinking any liquid. Sometimes this works to settle your stomach before you get up. Get familiar with your 'triggers'.... they're different for everybody but most often there are certain smells that trigger nausea. Remember that the condition is usually temporary and look forward to the burst of energy you get when the 'nesting' phase starts :-) Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete