Monday, November 3, 2014

Home

The best way to do this post is via photos. We are home now and are enjoying our time as a new family. Michael Jefferson was born on the 24th of October and is a healthy beautiful baby. We are so happy to be home (after the first 24 hours at the birth center, we were a little antsy to sleep in our own bed...)

Our first family photo

Sleepy baby....

Remember this hat? Alex picked it out.

This child will learn how to knit. I think if we keep all things knitted and wooly around him he will absorb the skill via osmosis. Or something...

This was handknit with love by his mama. We wore it on our walk yesterday morning. It's a perfect fit. I thought it might be too big.

Alex made me a snack while I nursed the wee one. See the smiley face? 

I'm not spending much time on the computer these days now that we have a little one to care for; but I will try to keep everyone updated as best I can. Cheers and happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment