Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Few Things

Hello Loved Ones and Happy New Year. I know, it's been a while since anything new has come to this blog but it isn't because I haven't had anything to write about; just laziness. Christmas was lovely and we are getting together with the extended family in just a wee bit. A few things before I go about the day.

Thing the first:
The wee sweater for the newest babe was given and the little mama loves it! 

Nana has had lots of snuggles with Michael lately. You can see that she hasn't lost that touch :)

Michael has become the official taste-tester in the kitchen.

The first woolie of the new year is on the needles. Any guesses about what it is?

Thing the Second; Michael is growing up super fast. He is going to be two this autumn. That doesn't seem possible. Thing the Third; Alex and I are going to celebrate five years of marriage this summer. That also doesn't seem possible. 

This is a new year. That mean new memories, new wool and things to knit, new friendships, new recipes to try. I feel like this will be a year of hope and good things. I wish the same for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment