Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Baked Goodies (or, why I love the holidays)

This time of year baking becomes a larger part of my life than it usually is. There is just something magical and special and wonderful about mixing together flour, chocolate, spices and sugars to create something delicious for our loved ones. Yesterday I made these:


 
 
Tomorrow will be spent doing the laundry and cooking (because some people believe that even though it is the holiday season chores still need to be done and meals still need to be made)...
 
Even with the chore/cooking catching-up I plan to make a few (dozen) cookies and of course, knitting up some wooly delights to gift upon my loved ones. The knitting is coming along and there is indeed an end in sight.
 
I will keep you all posted on the events of the next few days. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment