Thursday, January 9, 2014

I'm Still Here

Good Morning Everyone! Does that seem extra cheerful to you? Maybe it's just me...or maybe it's because this is the last day of my rotation and I have a couple of days off that will be filled with tea, knitting, chocolate cake (we are celebrating a birthday) and some time away from work. It's been a rough week, but I made it.

Dorito has been in a bit of a funk the last few days due to an eye infection and really dislikes taking his medicine to clear that all up. He's healthy and happy otherwise- running, jumping, and following us everywhere we go. He's just a delight and has brought a lot of joy into our lives. Right now, he's perched on the back of Alex's chair staring at a blank wall. Either that or sleeping; he's turned away from me so I can't really tell....

The knitting deadline for my sister's birthday sweater will not be met by Monday and that's okay. Naomi is the sort that will be quite happy with a card and an IOU. The knitting deadline for tomorrow will probably be met, but we shall see...

I will keep you all posted  and maybe there will be photos....

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment