Saturday, April 5, 2014

A Few Facts

1) It is 7am on a Saturday and my day off and I am here at my little electronic box writing a blog post.

2) It is too early to be up and writing blog posts.

3) There is a list of housework that needs to be done today that I didn't get done yesterday because the list of things that needed to be knitted was longer, and far more interesting.

4) This is one of the wee things I was knitting yesterday:
 
a wee (and very cute) pair of booties for the small one.

5) There is not enough yarn to knit a second bootie.

6) I do not care. There is plenty of other wool in the stash to make many, many booties.

7) This list is dragging on.

8) Here are a few photos from the beach trip. Have a good day and happy knitting.

We had lunch at Moe's. Of course.

The seagulls will flock anywhere people are willing to drop some food.

This is a taffy maker. He's holding some blue raspberry taffy in the making.

There was a yarn shop just around the corner from where we were staying. I will let the photo tell the rest of the story...

There is an elephant ear place in Seaside. These were not all mine, I had two eating companions.

This lovely lady had her baby just a few weeks before the retreat and wasn't able to join us. Look at that happy smile. And that adorable sweater set...


No comments:

Post a Comment