Wednesday, April 16, 2014

How Much Longer?

This past week as I sat vomiting up my morning cheerios, I was wondering two things: 1) Is there a way to bring a child into this world without the nausea that is morning sickness? and 2) Why not?

Alex has been wonderful, holding my hair back, rubbing my back, reminding me that soon we will have a little on to snuggle with. I love my husband, and I couldn't ask for better support while preparing for a life of motherhood.

In knitting news, the following events have occurred:

1) I have started a wee sweater, liteweight wool and good for those cool but not frightfully cold days we will be outside.

2) There is also a wee hat on the needles, not as far along as the sweater, but progress is progress...

3) Dorito keeps running off with the tiny socks I have been stitching up. Alex says that baby won't have anything to keep their feet warm if this keeps up. Suggestions?

It's a lovely morning. Go out and enjoy some fresh air and as always, happy knitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment