Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Very Fine Trip

Good morning! It is nice and cool this morning in Portland. There was a fine rain last night to settle the dust and it was very much needed. I promised photos from our trip, so that will take up most of what I will be sharing today. I hope you enjoy; we did.

I made rice krispy treats to celebrate our anniversary

The car was packed the day before we left

I don't go anywhere without my knitting....

Our little penguin, Snowbank, enjoyed our first dinner out @ McGraths



These are the Lava Beds in Bend, Oregon

We were close enough to touch this little fellow, but he was content to just pose for us.

Knitting on the go!

Paulina Falls

There are exactly 3 Tatters (one of them professional) in Central Oregon. This is one of them.


Crater Lake's Phantom Ship Rock

The end of the Oregon Caves (I went there a long time ago when I was still a young girl and never managed to make it to the end. Dark cramped spaces are not my element but I wanted to conquer this fear. I'm glad I did because it was really cool!)

No fear here at the Newport Aquarium...

And look! We found Nemo!

Perhaps one of the best parts about this trip was the availability of hot water in every hotel room for that morning cup-o-tea...


No comments:

Post a Comment