Friday, August 2, 2013

Soon Shall We Part...

In about 48 hours (not that I'm counting...) Alex and I will be leaving for a week of (well-deserved) vacation time. The mystery destination has not yet be revealed, and although I have not been trying to glean information, I am fairly certain that it is not taking place outside of the country (we are taking the car and he hasn't mentioned anything about passports). I finished To Kill a Mockingbird (4 stars) and am now working on Napoleon's Hemorrhoids.

The housework is caught up with the last load of dishes in the machine and the latest loads of laundry folded and put away. The knitting is coming along  (there is a finished sock looking on the horizon) and the Suki shawl for the upcoming wedding should be finished here soon. Pictures of course will follow. If I don't post anything between now and Sunday morning, don't fret, I will be back in a week. Love to you all and happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment