Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Blanket Check #2

I've been keeping a very close eye on the calendar as of late. There are eight weeks until The Wedding. The dresses and tuxes have been ordered, the flowers are in progress, the groom has moved out of the nest and the blanket- well, the blanket still looks like this:


You may notice that on the right side of the blanket there is a stripe. That stripe is the beginning of Block 6 in the pattern. That is the exact amount of progress I have made since the first check. There are 9 blocks and 8 weeks. The blanket needs to be washed and there is still a simple border and ends to weave in before the Big Day. It's simple garter stitch. Miles of it. Should be a quick knit right?

In between knitting the WB and avoiding the laundry I have managed to start another Christmas gift. I won't mention who the wooly will be going to as it is someone who reads this blog and I wouldn't want to ruin any surprises. I'm off to knit some more. What are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment