Friday, May 15, 2015

Quietly

We had a rough start to today. Alex is sick, Michael has been fussy (teething pain is awful) and Rito just wants attention. Right now, they are all sleeping and I am so thankful! I am updating my blog, enjoying the peace, and having a bit of a knit on something wee to keep my son warm. We are all settled into our new home and are enjoying the extra space. The garden this year is more of an experiment to see what will grow on our stoop and how well, so there isn't much other than berries and a few herbs and tomatoes. 

Michael has been a very good helper bee with preparing the garden:


The above photo is of four generations (my grandmother, mother, myself and my son). This was taken on Mother's Day and is very precious to me.

Last year on the same day, we took a photo of the four of us, hoping that Grandma would live through her Alzheimers Disease to meet her first great-grandchild and the Lord granted that prayer. She loves the little guy and I must say, the feeling is quite mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment