Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Amazing

Every now and then, someone incredibly special comes into our lives and maybe, just maybe, we fall in love. Alex and I became friends in highschool, dated for a few years, and have just recently celebrated our first wedding anniversary. He is such an amazing man. Last night he came home from work with a big smile on his face and I found out that really, he was just excited that we would be having the next day (today) off from work.

So, he made plans; we would be getting our tree and then we would eat someplace special (I made him keep that a secret, because he had some surprises in mind), and then later, we would come home and decorate together. That was the plan.

I seem to have some yucky stomach bug and the pains are most uncomfortable. We postponed our lunch and Alex put up the tree and did the laundary for me. When he came home from doing the laundary, he brought me green and red Jell-O and informed me that it was both "Weight Watcher approved and sugar free". He's so wonderful and an amazing provider. I may need to make another pair of socks for him just to show my deep gratitude...

In other news, I have pictures of Saroyan. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and I'm very much looking forward to gifting it this Christmas.




No comments:

Post a Comment