Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Birthday :)

On Sunday, my eldest brother Jonathan, will be heading up to Seattle, Washington to celebrate his birthday. I promised him (several months ago...) that I would knit him up a pair of finger-less gloves. I found this little number:




Mitt Envy is the name of the pattern.
Soles and More is the name of the yarn

I placed the finished result over a pair of inexpensive commercial black gloves and just cut the tips off. They should keep him nice and cozy during his trip up north. I have made several pairs of these and as I'm typing, my fingers are freezing. Time to make myself a pair...

Jonathan, on the off chance you just might have taken an interest in my knitting life and you are reading this blog, I love you and hope you have a lovely trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment