Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Home Again

We are home from our trip. It was wonderful and the time spent together was even better than actually being in Disneyland. That may sound a bit strange, but Alex and I have to really plan to spend more than a few hours together due to our work schedules. Days off together are few and far between, so this round of vacation time is great.

While we were down in warm sunny California I managed to finish one sock and start the other. The WB had to take a break the last couple of days we were there as I failed to pack a second skein of the yarn needed. I will post photos later and when Alex has edited the movies of our trip, I will post the links to those also. Right now, I am going to enjoy my tea and have a knit on the WB. There is progress being made, slowly but surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment