Friday, October 25, 2013

The Happiest Place On Earth

As promised, I have photos of our trip. They are brief but give an idea of what we did.

First off, there are palm trees everywhere. Snowbank was a little out of his element here, but seemed to cope just fine.

This is the weirdest speed sign I have ever seen. Seriously, who drives at 14 MPH?

There were these very tall knitting needles at the front entrance of the park. I like to think that Mrs. Walt Disney was a dedicated Knitter and the inspiration for this lovely...

This is Alex's favorite ride. We must have gone through at least half a dozen times...

It's a yellow submarine. Need I say more?

We are big fans of Winnie the Pooh so this was a very exciting photo

Alex collects pins and found quite a few on our trip

Alex had a birthday during our magical stay so we celebrated with a  Monte Cristo sandwich

Then, they brought him a complimentary donut shaped like (what else) Mickey Mouse :)

We rode the monorail

Eventually I broke down and spent $5 on a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich...
 
And of course, there was knitting. Lots of knitting...
 
This was a wonderful trip and we are so thankful that we were able to go together. It was my first time going and it was everything I imagined it would be. It's good to be back home. Now, if you will pardon me, the WB needs some attention. Have a lovely Friday and enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment