Saturday, October 6, 2012

Beautiful

There are many a reason I love and adore my husband, but at the top of the list is how genuine and honest he is. He can tell me with a straight face that my new jeans do not at all make my butt look big and mean every word. He can swallow down my tuna casserole and give me suggestions on how to make it better without making me cry. And, he can tell me that I look beautiful when I haven't shaved my legs in two weeks, my hair is a mess and all I'm wearing is a bathrobe, and I know that I am the only woman in the world for him.

For the last several days I have had to wear a gauze pad under my nose to keep from bleeding all over the place. As I was getting dressed this morning, (my legs unshaven and hair a mess), Alex wrapped his arms around my waist, looked into my eyes and said, "I know you don't feel beautiful now, but you are." That made my day. I love you Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment