Friday, October 26, 2012

Slowly Oh So Slowly

Good morning my knitting friends! I've been away for a few days; not doing anything too special, just working on the Christmas knits and puttering about. I have finished one half of my younger brother's gift (I feel comfortable posting this because my brother, Andrew, is very un-interested in anything related to wool...)

I have a small handful of people left to knit for. There are a few non-Christmas gifts that need finishing too, but those will come in time. I'm the type of knitter that must have more than one, but no less than twelve projects going at once. It keeps things interesting that way.

I've been making homemade bread- really yummy!

We picked out our pumpkins (mine is the smaller of the two)

I think here, we may have had a disagreement over something, possibly the knitting. 

Then we started carving



Then we showed off our carved jack-o-lanterns :)

I also made these for my mother- White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies (her favorite)

This may be why I don't get as much knitting done as I want to; I'm always baking something...the option to clone myself would be a tremendous help, but there are a good number of people out there that share the opinion that the world just isn't ready for another me....

No comments:

Post a Comment