Thursday, October 18, 2012

Good Morning Thursday

Tomorrow is Alex's birthday and the sweater is still in progress. The second sleeve needs shaping and then the collar. I'm going to try really hard to finish it today. It may or may not get washed first, but we'll see. I'm feeling ambitious today...There is pumpkin bread in the oven, plain bread rising, fresh-picked dahlias from a local farmer's market brightening up our little abode, and the sun is shining through the front window.

I should be knitting right now, but it's been a while since I've posted anything and I was starting to miss it. Last Sunday, my brother's girlfriend and I spent some time bonding. We spent the afternoon as mall rats and stopped by her apartment for a tour. It's cute- decked out in all things hockey. Three was also this little sentiment left by my brother:


They are an adorable couple :)


No comments:

Post a Comment