Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Give Thanks

Good morning my dear knitting friends. In just a few days many of us will be celebrating Thanksgiving. Traditionally that means snarfing down as much turkey, sweet potatoes, gravy and pie as one's belly will allow. If you are the type to indulge in such a display of gluttony as mentioned above, I do encourage you to just take a moment and remember to give thanks for what you have; great food aside.

Here's my list of what I am thankful for. These are just a few things, but they are the most important to me.

Thankful For:

1. A loving God that continually forgives, loves, and shows his grace to us

2. An incredible husband who loves me and my quirks (and accepts the knitting stash)

3. Family and friends that are so supportive and encouraging

4. Knitting

Whatever you do this Thursday and wherever you go, may you be well and be blessed. Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving.

P.S.- don't forget the knitting. If you will be spending the holiday with difficult relatives this will help you keep from saying something you may (or may not) regret later.

P.P.S- Have a piece of pie for me. I've consumed far to many holiday goodies lately, and really should limit my intake...

P.P.P.S- Scratch that. I want my pie.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment