Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good Morning

Good morning my friends! I hope you are all enjoying this truly beautiful morning (if you are living in the Portland-Metro area anyway). It is sunny and unusually warm for a November day in the Northwest. I have just taken out a pan of freshly baked Banana-Oat Muffins. They are delicious and you can find the recipe here: http://travisjessjones.blogspot.com/2012/03/banana-oatmeal-muffins.html

My morning mug of tea is Wild Raspberry-Hibiscus and is just wonderful. I'll be knitting soon but I wanted to pop on here first to post some pictures from the last few weeks.

My mother-in-law, Julie and I baked homemade cinnamon rolls. They were delicious and were the perfect treat to kick off the holiday season.

This is my Godfather Butch. He has his heart set on getting himself a cowboy hat but has yet to convince anyone that he doesn't look a bit goofy in one...

This is Mike. He's one of the therapy dogs at work. The residents love him! 

These are the muffins. I plan to take them to work tonight to share.

I saved one for me first.

I hope that you all have a terrific day. Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Whether you celebrate it or not, may you all be well, blessed and thankful for what you have.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment