Sunday, November 4, 2012

Have You Voted?

Good morning my knitting friends! I do hope you all remembered to set back your clocks one hour last night. This coming Tuesday (November 6th) is a very important day. This is the day when the US finds out who their leader will be for the next four years. To be quite honest, I really am not into politics- the bickering, slandering, and promises to do the impossible just annoy me. However, I do believe voting is important. So, I hope that regardless of what party you affiliate yourself and whether you agree with the issues that have been presented and discussed these last several months, I do encourage you to please vote.

Whether you believe your vote will matter or make much difference, it is important. Just promise that if the candidate you are rooting for does not win you will not succumb to a plot of anarchy. Sit quietly and knit a few rows and think about all the things you will do when you become one of the world's most important leaders and have all those responsibilities to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment