Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Good morning everybody and Happy New Year! I didn't stay up until midnight; Alex and i toasted and then I went to bed shortly after 11pm and listened to the fireworks going off. Today I'm going to start the new year by working a 12 hour shift. Somewhere in there, the knitting will be a part of the welcoming...

I have not yet ordered the yarn for my birthday sweater (February 11) but it will get here someday...there was a snafu with the checking account (that was completely unrelated to the knitting) that has resulted in the card no longer being in my possession. Hint: if mysterious phone charges in Thailand suddenly appear on your bank statement, you can almost be certain that your card will be be shut down and replaced...

Now, there is not much time until I leave, so may you all be blessed this year and have good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment