Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Making Progress

I don't have pictures yet, but the sweater is coming along very nicely. I'm very fond of the simple, but elegant lace pattern that makes up the body and sleeves. Tonight was knitting night and NCIS (our favorite television program) with my delightful mother-in-law, Julie. She worked on a little green cap for the charity knitting group we attend each month, and I worked on the BS.

Tommorrow, my father-in-law, Ron, is coming for supper. He requested that I make pork ribs with Memphis-style barbeque sauce; neither which I have ever made before. The sauce is simmering away on the stove right now and the meat is waiting in the fridge to be cooked up in the morning and put into the crockpot.

When the house chores and cooking are done tommorrow (and probably before and in-between) I will be knitting on the BS and thinking about the other twelve projects that I really want to start...

No comments:

Post a Comment