Monday, July 29, 2013

And Counting...

In six days, Alex and I will be leaving to go on a mystery vacation. Actually, it is really only a mystery to me. He has been planning something for several months now for our anniversary and the time has come for whatever he has planed to come to fruition. All I need to do is pack and gather supplies. Everything is mostly done. The house work is getting caught up, the freezer has food for our return home and the only thing left to do, really, is to load the car. Oh, and decide on the knitting.

Any day now (tomorrow actually) a package from the good folks at Knit Picks will be arriving with all sorts of wooly delights. There is an entire tote devoted to my current stash, but that just simply will not do. No. I need something interesting. I'm already taking the WB to work on, but after a few (hundred) miles of garter stitch, I'm going to need something less mind-numbing to look at...

I've pretty well decided on going with socks, but the color and pattern have yet to be determined. Christmas is coming and I have exactly one gift on the needles. There is a list of loved ones that need woolies in their stockings and under the tree so I really should get on that...

Until later, have a lovely day. Have an iced tea and knit a bit. It will do you good.

No comments:

Post a Comment