Monday, July 8, 2013

Two Down

Good morning everyone! It's good to be back on after a few days. I was not gone anywhere, it'sjust that life has not been all that interesting the last few days. Last week, a trip to Powell's Books was made and, like the yarn issue, more books were brought home (and I fully intend to read them. Ignore the wool in the stash that was purchased many a month year ago. I will knit it.)

Speaking of books, I finished reading Someday, Someday Maybe and Anne Frank's Diary of a Young Girl. Both were good reads. I give SSM 3 stars and AFDYG 4 stars. Both worth keeping on the shelf for later. Now I'm reading Old Before My Time. It's almost done, and I'm going to give it 4 stars. It's a great read and hard to put down.

Nothing new in my Knitting Life. There are still many a mile on the WB, but like the books, it will be finished by my deadline. There are exactly 4 months until my brother gets married. That's doable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment