Sunday, March 17, 2013

A New Favortie

Good Morning Friends! It's really quite lovely out here this morning in our neck of the woods. Last night I was reading from my Bible and came across a Psalm that has been dubbed a new favorite. The words come from Psalm 105: v1-4
 
"Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.
glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
look to the Lord and his strength;
seek his face always."
 
I think these words are so beautiful and can't help but smile and allow my heart to be filled with praise when I read them. It's just a little something I felt compelled to share with you all this morning.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment