Friday, March 8, 2013

Waiting

I am waiting for my glasses to come in, and let me tell you. I am really looking forward to being able to read and type without having to guess at what the letters are actually saying. I am also waiting on a few of my knitting projects that I had planned out for the year. Due to some car issues, I promised Alex that I would wait for a while to order new yarn/knitting delights. This is quite difficult, but I think it will be possible to put this off for a year (and hopefully not longer...)

Looking at the stash, I think that with a bit of creativity, I can use what I have to stitch up the same items I had planned for Christmas this year. When the stash has been depleted and the most important things have been knitted and gifted, then I may have a bit of a meltdown. However, I am a great believer that the yarn in my stash is quite fruitful. Sometimes, I go in there and find several newborn skeins of sock yarn. The stash has always been good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment