Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's a Surprise

I had this past Sunday off and decided to go check out the LYS that is conveniently located about ten minutes from where we live. It's located on Main St. I followed the directions exactly, up and down the street but no LYS. Finally, I stopped the car and hopped out, hoping that perhaps someone could point me in the right direction (I have never been to this shop, so I wasn't exactly sure where it was located).

The gentleman I asked was quite helpful and explained that the LYS had closed about three months ago. I was rather disappointed to learn about this and thought briefly about giving up my search for new yarn. However, there is a Michael's Arts and Crafts not too far away, so I went there where I found the yarn to make this little number.



There are not any buttons sewn on just yet so I will post a full picture when I have put them on. It's a surprise :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment