Friday, May 10, 2013

Beach Trip

Yesterday, Alex and I went to Cannon Beach here on the Oregon Coast. The weather was beautiful and the day was perfect.

I did do a bit of work on the second of Jordan's birthday mitts

And a good amount of progress was made on my new socks


This is Haystack Rock- a well-known Oregon landmark

We had lunch at Mo's

Everyone rave about their clam chowder, so of course, we ordered some. It was delicious!

We explored our inner little people and played at the park there

I knitted while waiting for lunch

Alex tested out our new video camera for the first time. He's pretty cute, don't you think?
 
It was a wonderful day and hard to come back. Cannon Beach is a fun place to explore, lots of little shops and galleries. It's another sunny, warm, and lovely day. How are you going to spend it?

2 comments:

  1. You're both adorable, but I'm wondering what you did with the sexy red yarn (I'm working my way through catching up with your blog, so if you've already written about it, please disregard my curiosity...I'll know within the hour!)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAh yes, the sexy red yarn...you know, I haven't even thought about it in a few days. Love can so fleeting. Well, it's gone back into the stash box, but now that you mention it, I should dig it back out and knit something fabulous. The stuff was bought with the intention of knitting something lovely and perhaps really cool for my brother's girlfriend...

      Delete