Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's Coming

In a few days, something very monumental and wonderful is going to happen. I can't tell you what it is yet, but there should be a box of yarn arriving very soon to stitch something up in celebration of said upcoming event. I'll keep you all posted and of course, share pictures of what's going on.

In other news. The garden boxes have been tilled (I am guaranteed one box at my parents, and while they are unaware, I will be lobbying for a second or third, with the promise to share the harvest). There are two new rosebushes planted as well as lavender (to attract the bees to pollinate our garden) and more strawberries. The alyssum is beginning to bloom and the mint is already sending up new starters. I can't wait to see how our garden does. It's our first one and there's a lot to learn, but I think i'm up for the challenge.

There will be pictures to follow of this later. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment