Friday, June 7, 2013

100

I have been thinking about what to blog about for the 100th post and I think I have come up with something. This month starts off my first Annual Summer Reading. The idea behind this is to see how many books I can start and finish between June 1 and September 1. I am already a bit behind because there were two books I was trying to finish first. Those two are all done. So, here goes.

The first book I will be reading is Anne Frank's The Diary of Young Girl. I want to be reading books I have never read before, so this is a good start. When I have finished reading each book, I will post a brief summery and a star rating. One star (the lowest rating) will represent a poor read, and five stars (the highest rating) will represent a spectacular read.

I'll keep you all posted. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment