Sunday, June 16, 2013

Home Again

We got home from Seattle last night. It was a lovely trip and wonderful to see Andrew (the most recent college graduate in our family). He now has two Bachelor degrees; one in Physics and the other in Astronomy. He's really smart and worked extremely hard. Those pieces of paper are hard-won.

On to the photos. There are a lot of them, so I'm only going to post a small selection of highlights. Enjoy.

This was at the Pike Place Market (I did stock up on new tea as promised)

After the graduation, my parents treated us all to a special supper at the Rainforest Café

We also celebrated the newly engaged couple (aren't they adorable?)
 
This is Cousin Jordan. His nickname is "Hon Bee", I made sure to stop and get a photo

Every now and then, I get a really great idear...

This man is taken ladies. He's all mine :)
 

This is something of an inside joke. My mother will understand it quite well...
 
There will be more photos posted later, but for now, enjoy, and I missed blogging this weekend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment