Sunday, June 2, 2013

In the Garden

I'm not really sure what to write about today. It was a good productive day, but now, it's time to relax. I'll have more photos later of what I did today.

I bought my first Fuchsia

No garden is quite complete without a gnome. Or three...

The strawberries are doing really well. I harvested a few more this afternoon. They got good reviews...
 
 
I finished putting the garden in at my parent's home. We will be growing the following:
 
-pumpkins
-bush beans
-bell peppers
-corn
-beets
-radishes
-onions
-baby carrots
-lettuce
-cucumbers
-zucchini
-butternut squash
-Hubbard squash
 
The raised beds are filled with great compost and soil that should provide the crops with good nutrients. We are all looking forward to what grows this season. I promise to post photos along the way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment