Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Almost Ready

I have a confession. I am one of those people that likes to make plans. Actually, I like to plan for things way in advance. Sometimes, up to months. My younger brother, Andrew will be graduating in June from University and aside from apocalyptic events nothing is going to get in the way of my being there to cheer him on as he receives his degrees.

I have the suit case packed with toiletries and a list made of just how many articles of clothing Alex and I will be needing. These are not yet packed but will go in the week before we actually leave. Most importantly, the knitting for the trip has been decided upon. It was a very difficult decision, but I finally chose Suki worked up in my favorite yarn from knitpicks.

There will be back up knitting, of course, just in case there should be an upset with the above knitting. Seattle is a long drive and I'm going to need something to pass my time. There are definitely advantages to having someone else drive...

I will keep you all posted. Until next time, happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment