Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunshine

It has started to rain again here and I am really, not disappointed. I love living in the Pacific Northwest. This morning, however, before the rain begins again, we have a bit of sunshine. It was not too cold, I have the nest three days off, and a new knitting project. This made for a delightful combination. I took my cup of Orange Spice tea (one of my favorites), my camping chair, and my knitting and sat on our stoop. It's the first Stoop-Sitting of the season and you can be certain that I really enjoyed it.

Tonight I will be at Knot Club working on a small pink sweater (sized 12-24 months) and enjoying the good company, treats and tea of friends who share the same love of knitting. The sweater is using up the leftovers of my Birthday Sweater. I'm a bit uncertain of the recipient, but I may just hold on to it for myself to start up a collection of handknits for any little Daniecki's that may be coming along in the future. Perhaps I could get a special little trunk to place them in. A trunk may be a bit to big, but that just means I have the pleasure of knitting more, right? Babies grow up quickly and there will need to be assorted sizes and colors...

Have a lovely day and if you are in the NW, please, enjoy this beautiful day while it lasts. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment