Tuesday, September 11, 2012

At The Mall I knit

Yesterday was a very specal day for me. I was able to spend the morning with my sister, Naomi. We always meet up at the mall and have breakfast at the Cinnabon. I was a little early and Naomi is on a fast right now and avoiding all things of animal origin and refined sugar. There's more to it, but I don't remember what it is. So, in support of her sufferage, I paid ten cents for a wee cup of water and sat down to wait. Of course, I had my knitting with me...
When Naomi arrived we walked the mall and did a good bit of window shopping. I noted the number of vacant spaces in the mall and commented to my non-knitting (for now) sister that these would be prime locations for yarn shops. Unlike many a non-knitter, she agreed. She is really quite supportive of my knitterly ways...
 
Alas, the time came when we had to part, but I can hardly wait until we see each other again. Love ya Sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment