Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

This is indeed a very exciting day in my little world- today, we got connected to the Internet. This means no more having to try to hack into borrow the neighbor's Wi-Fi. They just left a few minutes ago. The Comcast guy was quite nice, and he shares the same name as my grandfather, so surely he's an honest guy, right? At any rate, thank you William. Now I can blog more regularly and look up new patterns and recipes and oh! The possibilities are endless. I should knit him a pair socks....

Speaking of knittting (what else?)- I have started the bottom ribbing of Alex's sweater and the sleeves are next. There are 17 days left. His birthday is actually on the 19th of October but I am allowing a couple of extra days to make sure there is time to properly wash, block, and adore the gift before wrapping it....

No comments:

Post a Comment