Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stripes!

Good morning my friends! Yesterday was another fun adventure with Barbara. We had lunch at a cute little Mexican resteruant and of course, I had the sweater with me.  
I knit in the car. The idea was to start and finish the collar so it wouldn't need to be done when the entire sweater was done.

I knit at the resteruant while we waited for our food.  After finishing the collar, I realized that there was no way it was going to fit over a grown man's noggin and ripped it out. The chips and salsa calmed me some as I had this revelation...

And now, we have stripes!

It's a bit difficult to see in the pictures, but the first part of the stripe patterns is a slightly darker shade of green than the main color of the body. I'm very happy with how it's turning out so far. The projects I'm neglecting to work on this one are not too thrilled, but nobody asked them...



No comments:

Post a Comment