Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Here!

I, like many other knitters out there, receive a regular catalog from Knit-Picks :)

Today, it arrived! Since our latest car fiasco (it is slowly falling apart), the knitting budget has been frozen for an undetermined amount of time...The first few pages showed the newest fall pattern kits, the most delicious yarns, and rather affordable prices. I am trying to convince my delightful husband that rather than making a big yarn order once a year, i could make smaller purchases each month when I'm ready to start a new project.

My thinking is that this will rein in the amount of yarn in the stash, and stress in my life from feeling that I have too many projects going on at once. So far, it's not working. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm going to do a little window shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment