Saturday, April 20, 2013

As Long As I'm Up...

It is five-o-clock am on a Saturday and here I sit. On any given day, it is a struggle to get out of bed before eight in the morning, let alone five. However, I can't seem to sleep so the thought of a cup of tea and a few rows of knitting seemed like it would do the trick to relax my mind enough to doze off for a few more hours. We'll see. I'm going to finish my cup of Chamomile Nights by The Stash Tea Company and the last couple pattern repeats, and then snuggle back under the covers next to Alex.

This morning I'm stitching away on the hood of my sister's Christmas sweater (and making pretty decent progress). Last night, I could hardly keep awake at work, so I made some coffee (a rare thing for me) and did a few (dozen) rows. It was a quiet night and when there is down time and we're in-between chores, I need a way to fill the space.


 
The yarn is actually more of a turquoise and absolutely lovely. I can hardly wait to see the end results.

No comments:

Post a Comment