Tuesday, April 16, 2013

For My Love

I have become rather fascinated by Aran sweaters lately. The history itself is fascinating. I'll let you do the research yourself, but in short, the skill in time that goes into these incredible garments is pretty intense. I have been itching to knit another sweater for the love of my life and have been thinking that an Aran sweater would be just perfect. I'm not sure what color, but am leaning toward the natural colors of wool, a gray or cream or something of the sort.

I am crazy in love with Alexander and I want this to be something that will be cherished forever. Now, it's off to look at patterns and wool and see how I might be able to pull this project off. It might take months before I even start, but it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment