Monday, April 8, 2013

Finally!

Alex and I made an agreement regarding The Knitting. The agreement was that the next time a yarn swift went on sale through Knitpicks I was going to buy one (along with the ball winder). Then our car ended up in the shop and we bought a new one and we discussed the fact that there would be some temporary cuts to the budget (the knitting always goes first for some reason...)

Then the Knitpicks catalogue arrived and there, on the back cover, a picture of beautifully dyed yarns on swifts. And they are on sale! So, I rushed over to the computer and ordered my very own yarn swift and ball winder! No more having to wrap yarn around my dining chairs or having someone hold their arms up until it has been successfully balled up.

I don't feel any guilt here because we discussed this before the car issues, and I did let Alex know after I placed the order. It should be here Friday and I have a hank waiting for a test run.

No comments:

Post a Comment