Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Project Started

If you live in the Portland area of Oregon, you would know that the last few days have been just glorious. I had the weekend off and was able to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having. In fact, it was a perfect day to sit out on our stoop and do a bit of knitting and a bit of winding.
 
 
I casted on a new pair of yoga socks for an upcoming birthday
 
 
And because I'm really in love with my ball winder, I wound a few more balls while enjoying the cool breeze that moved through.


It got a little tangly...

Which resulted in this...It was all sorted out eventually though and there was a nice little ball of yarn to put in my basket.
 
An interesting sidenote- if you put your ball winder up on in a public place like an upstairs apartment stoop, chances are someone will see you and ask what the heck you're doing. The next comment will be something like, "do you churn your own butter too?" I can't wait to hear what they say when I bring the swift out too.

 


1 comment:

  1. I hate it when my ball winder does that!

    ReplyDelete